'Writers are liars by nature, but just because of that, don't discount us. For it is through our lies that we tell the truth. Our stories become the mask.'

Tuesday 10 July 2012

A Small Bohemian Lullaby...




     Flying elephants...I see them ALL the time, they're very friendly, although often times some of them don't realize how much of a clutz they can be...bumping into cars or traffic signs. Much the same as flying cats...I mean really what chance do birds have when cats start growing wings?
  OKAYYY, (nervously shuffle away cough cough, you keep believing that Scarlett)
  No I was thinking along the lines of the strange and peculiar (well I mostly do seem to always be thinking along those lines BUT that's beside the point :D) A while back, namely when I was in year six at school something started for me that gives me the ability to say that for once, school did create something good in my life.
  Namely I had this assignment in which I had to create my own island, its' eco-system and way of life, people, animals etcetera.
  But it's strange, I became obsessed with the island I designed and I still am in ways. It extended to doing my drawings in which I'd become a creature on this island, but in truth it's gone beyond even just a single island. There's now twelve islands in all which dwell in a place called the Black Ocean, which (to really throw a spanner in the works) is hidden inside the Bermuda Triangle. So all those people who disappeared end up in this place. I haven't written an actual story about them, but I've almost completed documentaries on each of the islands: written ones, with heaps of details and illustrations and maps. I'm not even sure why I'm so obsessed with it all, but hey it could lead to anything.
  That's another thing I find myself believing, that if we don't take the roads and options blinking out at us we may never accomplish what we could in life. In fact it freaks me out, that it's completely our choice what we do and so in essence we could pass a doorway to a great life without even realizing it, and so miss out. That it is up to us, is what scares the hell out of me.
  But enough deep stuff, I just have so many theories and ideas bouncing around in my head none stop that I need a place to put them.
 Ah! And on a side note, I believe that there's nothing holding me back from being processed and so adopted into the Australian militia. I shall become...a ROBOT....give me your commands general....beepbeepbeep, computer malfunction, arghhhhhh.....


  Ahm but any-whoo, here's the next chapter of my novel, I hope you enjoy,

All my Hope little Wing Creatures,
Miss CLScarlett xx

P.S. By the wayy, who LOVED the Beach of All Lost Things?

 


To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment