'Writers are liars by nature, but just because of that, don't discount us. For it is through our lies that we tell the truth. Our stories become the mask.'

Wednesday 11 July 2012

A pot of Tea with Mr. Devil-May-Care...


...I lost my wings across the sea, now true love canst rescue me, doomed to walk the sands for time, 
many a paw-print pave the twine, 
Come and love me lest you dare, 
Or else the seas will be my share...


  Just a poem about a little someone I know. :] Ah but what would any of us really do if we were confronted with a true devil-may-care attitude. I find it rather thrilling, that sort of personality. That someone comes along who can see right away what it is you want in your soul, who can see through all the layers and offers it to you...ah but will you accept my price?
  He is the one who whispers in your ear when you're thinking of having that extra drink, or going down that path. The one that always leads you to where you are quite alone and desperate, and out of the shadows he emerges, offering entreaties and soul-deals in return for your peace-of-mind.
  My dear friend, I know you are deeply troubled at this moment of your life but if you would allow yourself the smallest of inconveniences and come and dine with me, we may be able to work out something...
  Yes, a price for what you so clearly need is surely only necessary? Yes, just a small price: in order to not feel so alone and empty, yes my friend I can give you that and more...much more.
  If you would only sign this dotted line the trouble will be removed, there's no longer any need to be afraid...
  Of course it's the right choice, what other choice is there?




   Ah, I think I get carried away from time to time, but I think the world would be more thrilling if there were more classic villains in real life. (ah knock on wood, if that happened I probably would wish it all back)
  But nonetheless, I hope you are still enjoying my story, and that you will continue to do so.
  Not much longer now, my friends...till the end of this part of dear Cara's life. (You know who I mean heehee).

Charmed to talk to you all my dears I am sure,
Miss CLScarlett xx










To be continued...














No comments:

Post a Comment