'Writers are liars by nature, but just because of that, don't discount us. For it is through our lies that we tell the truth. Our stories become the mask.'

Thursday 5 July 2012

In the Dark Seas I caught a Star...


I'm watching you....heeehheeehaaaHAHAHAAAHA....


Are you scared yet?? (Voice whispers seductively into ear) 

I felt like being freaky today, so I shall, so I will, so I am.
  No the topic of conversation is moths and gnawing...ooh won't that be fun? In which mostly I always end up feeling restless (and I've been told this is a Pisces thing) in which if I sit too much, or listen too much to the silence, it's like these moths are gnawing away inside of me. Large, damp moths with blank eyes, and I have the feeling that their why I run and why I write or drink, because hearing those moths makes me realize that time is slipping away, and that life isn't nearly long enough, and it's true about what Solomon said about life being pointless. Ah...but he didn't die did he? (or rather he didn't resort to despair in the stories), no I think the fact is that yes our lives are short and pointless, but it doesn't mean it's not worth it. The only real point is to live as brilliantly and shine out so brightly that your light won't fade for centuries. In other words, the small fleeting moments of wonder and discovery give our life our purpose: who we know and what we do with our lives. 
  So in essence, it's wrong in some very primal way when the government is so obsessed with controlling everything, because hey, life is so short, too short in fact to be destroying each other, or controlling each other. What else is there to do but drink, make what impacts we can and run and run as long as we can from our death? Because for me, I know my fate. Eventually, I won't be able to run from my fears, and death and my moths any more and so be taken by death or madness.
  I'm sorry to say all this deep stuff, but the fact is that this is where my mind always is, and no one else wants to talk about it. Maybe they have the right idea, that to not obsess one shouldn't talk about it. But hey, maybe it's just another version of running not to think about it.

  So I shall leave you with this, and shine some light upon you with perhaps the brightest light of my story (although he never would believe it), dear Aaron. Enjoy the next chapter.

Regards dear ones,
Miss CLScarlett xx

Being a writer is what I am and what will become my career...everything else is merely a bi-product or means to get to my goal. I don't mind if Im famous or not, I just want people to read my stories...because if even one person reads my books and is touched by them and remembers them...I can live for eternity. As long as my writing exists I will never die



 

To be continued...




No comments:

Post a Comment