'Writers are liars by nature, but just because of that, don't discount us. For it is through our lies that we tell the truth. Our stories become the mask.'

Saturday 1 September 2012

My End-Of-The-World 109 DAY Reconcilliation Party

 
 
My End-Of-The-World
109 DAY
Reconcilliation
Party.
 
 'I have decided to turn my frown upside down and celebrate instead of defficate.
 So I will audibly host this small party of mine and LIVE to see the end and reclaim my life.'
 
Start Date: September 4th 2012 - Tuesday
 
Finish Date: December 21st 2012 - Friday
 
    
      Well heyy friends,
 
 
        I sometimes can't help feeling better when Spring comes knocking...and hey, maybe it's nature's little-garden-of-Eden-season?
   In which we're all given a shot of life and hot blood and good-nature. Maybe somewhere in the world, wine flows in rivers when Spring arrives...and the milk and honey are richer and our eyes more splendid?
 
     Ah but my plan ;) . I'm sure some of you have heard the theory drifting around that the world is planning to end on the 21st of December. Well...I began researching into it and looking at videos and so on and I had my small hysterical, melodramatic hour of doom and gloom and terror about it all but then I thought...okay, maybe the world will end and maybe it won't, but the fact is that things are getting different.
 
   Apparantly there is a shift in consciousness and the alignment of the world itself coming very soon, that the last time something like this happened the ice age apparantly came about. Basically it's not hooroo-shit when I mentioned a shift in consciousness, in that we've had generations born in the past with a complete change in way and customs and style (which is what this all means). The world's getting warmer, birds are dying by the thousands...just dropping out of the sky, increases in UFO sightings and those strange creaking sounds from the sky, land is becoming liquid and earthquakes are happening more frequently. It's scary, and maybe none of this is true or going to lead to anything but my mind tends to wander and so I've decided something.
 
 
 
           If the world really is going to end, then I am going to enjoy it. So I've decided that over the next 109 days (and in no particular order), I shall complete a whole list of things that I have always wanted to do or try or accomplish, ending with a fantabulish party that - mind - I just may invite everyone to.
 
         In so saying, any suggestions on Facebook about what I should do and try (within reason heehee) would be great, and I'll put the complete list up on this Blog the day before I start, which is the 3rd. Oh yeahh, and hey, if the world doesn't result in ending, then at least I'll have started to live a better life, and I think...no I know, that I need to somehow figure out a way to not be so diplomatic in what I set for myself to do...that, even if it includes a weird shift in my own mind that I want to achieve then I'll put it on the list. So we'll see...
 
 
            On a side note, I've really begun to dig my way back into my characters heads and...I have made the decision to rename the last name of Cara from my first novel. Instead of Cara Faxon, (which honestly, hasn't always gelled with me) she shall now be called...
 
       Sorry, I can't put the name up...one day you'll find out but it's a Hell of a name (I think), and literally it amazed me that if I hadn't been watching the foreign movie I was when the name came up, I would never have changed Cara's last name. Coincidence? Or fate?
 
 
            It seems...it seems also that Sodom's drifting further and further away from me (and please, bull to whichever psychologist who would like to say to me...'Oh that's great Scar you're moving on...growing up.')
    
 
 
Sorry to end on such a note, and hope your Spring's have started off Springingly...
 
Much love and dancing,
 
 
 
                 Miss CLScarlett xx
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment