'Writers are liars by nature, but just because of that, don't discount us. For it is through our lies that we tell the truth. Our stories become the mask.'

Sunday 2 September 2012

My 109 Day Party LIST




My End-Of-The-World

109 DAY

Reconciliation Party LIST.

 

Start date: Tuesday the 4th of September.

End Date: Friday the 21st of December.

             So tommorow it begins dear friends, and I will kick off this challenge with my Chess Challenge and believe me, pretty soon it will all begin to fall together.
Any suggestions are helpful and wanted and I hope we live to see the end heehee.
Much Love.
Miss CLScarlett xx

 
The LIST:

 

·         My les é checs dyfi – Chess Challenge: Over the following 109 days I will start an epic game of chess with my father and anyone else who wants to play. I am terrible at chess right now and so I vow to learn and try and beat him. I will also be aiming to photograph myself doing chess in a series of weird and unusual places in weird and unusual outfits. Just think; if you desire to play chess with me you will end up on my Blog, my FB page and DeviantArt heehee, so embrace the fame. :] It is also the case that whenever my Dad or I lose a piece we have to say a secret or truth (or take a shot, or both heehee…and anyone else is invited to this game too).

·         Write more poetry: I will aim to write a poem every second day based on an entire list of themes and quirky ideas or feelings that I will put up soon, or perhaps I will reveal each theme with each poem. I will get a new members ID on DeviantArt and take part in poetry competitions as well as submit poetry to various magazines and comps that I can find.

·         Create better writing habits: Write for two hours every day, no matter what time I have to do it and no matter how I’m feeling, because I know it will help. Enter writing competitions and enrol in an editing and proofreading home-based course, so I can better perfect my style and novels. I will also pay people to edit my work and help me improve. I will try out as many curious and strange writing practises I can to help me keep sharp and I will buy a typewriter and learn to master the art of old fashioned writing. I will also aim to have my first novel sent off in various submissions by the end of this 109 day period and my second book in the series re-written and edited.

·         Create a canvas portrayal of all my characters and important ones: Paint it, sketch it or whatever, just do it.

·         Grow a Viola aurea or a Viola arborescens: These flowers belong to the family of my birth flower, the violet. The first name I wrote is commonly known as the Golden Violet while the second is called the Tree Violet. Bake my way through a small dessert cookbook: Just small, so I can complete it within this time frame, but I will find a challenging book and photograph what I create. I also want to hone my decoration skills more and try cooking more savoury dishes and experimenting more. I even hope that somewhere down the track I could get to the stage of maybe opening my own line of Pastries. I’d call it Hummingbird Delicacies.

·         Reconcile and decide where I stand with Jesus, and myself: my beliefs.

·         Experience love.

·         Find a way to be happy again.

·         Reconnect with all my friends again.

·         Put my Writing Plan into action: Okay basically my Writing Plan is the set of steps I have figured out to bring my novel into the world and get it published. First is the basic re-write of all the books in my Golden Dragon Series. Five in total. I have basically done the first book, which is the first novel I ever tried to write, while I have started on Book Two. I then go back and edit what I have re-written then – when I have some money under my belt – I hire a professional editor to look it all over as well as finding as many friends and booklovers as I can to read it and tell me what they think. After this I will adjust everything accordingly, after which is the final edit. Once this has all gone down (and mind I may not finish this process for all the books in the series by the end of the 109 days but I will hopefully have done so for Book One), I will then print out as many hard copies of the book as is required as well as ensuring I have back-up copies of my work physically, on file, on USB, on disc and on my hard drive. Then I will complete the same process with my cover letter, my enquiry letter and the blurb about the story itself. I will then research a list of every publisher and every literary agent from every country that publishers in a similar genre to mine, and then following their submission guidelines to the letter I will submit as many copies of my work as I can. As well as this I will create business cards, go to writing festivals and plague parties where agents and publishers hang out. I will try to create a network of contacts and friends and practise as many writing habits as I can.

·         Volunteer Somewhere: I have always wanted to try and do something to just get out of my head, so I shall try.

·         Change my hair colour or style.

·         Travel somewhere.

·         Get my licence: Or at least begin to work on driving and obtaining it again.

·         Begin a savings plan: I will have three accounts; a general use account, a savings account and a back-up account. Three guesses? Heehee. But I hope through this plan that I can be pretty secure for the most of my life. The savings account mind, can only be accessed if I’m planning to get married, get a degree, buy a house or car or go on a world trip.

·         Go on a road trip somewhere: I know, hard to do so if I can’t drive, but maybe just go on one with some friends.

·         Lose 10 – 15 kg more: Or until I can fit into a size 6 – 8 pair of jeans.

·         Own a kitten.

·         Rent or Own my own room or apartment: But still be close to my family and friends.

·         Go to an opera.

·         Go to a musical festival.

·         Go to more parties.

·         Give more.

·         Host a party before the world is meant to end.

·         Put a video on YouTube.

·         Learn to play something.

·         Build a boat.

·         Create more.

·         Invent something or discover a theory of some sort.

·         Swim in the sea more.

·         Get a degree that will really make me think, or at least begin to save for one.
 
 
 

 
 
Deer in the Headlights by Owl City - LuvLuv xx


No comments:

Post a Comment