'Writers are liars by nature, but just because of that, don't discount us. For it is through our lies that we tell the truth. Our stories become the mask.'

Saturday 6 April 2013

The Stars Burped to life and I ran into a WALL....

 
I travelled to the place where the stars were born...
and wound down the winding ways,
I sat beneath the falling dust...
and listened to the notes they played,
I let my eyes be changed by the colour of the skyy...
and decided that I would no longer cry,
and like Moses from the mountains I came down changed...
with a new hue of hair and heart,
we are the whisperers and the aging saints now...
the ones left behind,
we press against our boundaries so as to breathe...
and feel like we're screaming farther from death,
we break what we need so none will need us...
and spin more madly so that others don't get close,
we wish and dream holes into the sky...
so that perhaps we can break through and reach beyond the clouds,
reveal what is really there but hidden...
and scream with laughter at times we are given,
to hold things of beauty and be sure to always let them go...
because we know that in time,
it always comes back to you...
 
 
In my journey away,
ah dear oh mayy...
I forgott to mention that the Sinister Meeting Room,
has organised future absences for me away...
but oh the adventures and trials we ran,
on my self-imposed isolation from the sun...
We sped across crystal reefs,
and built wings to reach the planets and true sun...
I leapt off a cliffe high in the skyy,
and descended freefalling through the clouds...
I buried myself close to China,
and listened to the rooks and crows chatter...
they follow me you see,
and watch when I write...
this is the mystery of why a raven is like a writing desk,
oh sweet delight...
for you see I was not alone,
in my journey to and fro...
they sent a companion for me to accompany,
my faded demonangel Mr. White n S...
 
 
he has returned,
but still we fight...
and I've learnt a new anthem,
to chase away the dark and light...
 
We are the ones...
the ones you left behind,
don't tell us how...
tell us how to live our lives,
ten million strong...
we're breaking all the rules,
thank you for NOTHING...
cause there's nothing left to lose.
 
I no longer fear...
or run too fast to know,
but the devils in that...
I seek the shadows anew,
it is better the demons you know...
than harsh light,
storm and bawl and shriek and laugh...
jesterdance your way out of strife,
because the first to fall is the first to stand still.
 

So tonight I shall test the boundaries again...
and travel to a place of dark light,
to dance and drink down gold...
throughout throughout the night,
mayhaps I shall see new cities...
or perhaps whales will swim through my night,
I fear the emptiness...
but not enough to shy away,
friends of mine...
leap at what you fear,
do not hesitate...
drink deep,
breath deep...
and swim.
 



   I have met some of the most beautiful people lately (and yess, I actually have changed my hair colour for good, harhar). But a group of gorgeous people designed it, and somehow, I'm just feeling viciously alive and abstract. Spin, spin, spin....and I have decided, no more tears, because I will not live with regrets. Anyhow...I'm speeding along too fast to acknowledge any if I have them, and to accept them.

   But I do hope that you who perhaps still read these Blogs will not let people or circumstances dictate and control and be who you are. You are You. No one can change that (unless you will it), and we DO NOT HAVE TO FEAR. That is the greatest lie, because sometimes...the way the government and everyone is promotes the presence of fear and worry, that it's healthy...but it's not. We can be gods and victorious, and believe that the puzzle box of life and its' intelligence is just waiting for us to speak and hope things into existence. Our minds are the only limitations.

   At the same time though, we must play their game, so that we are left alone, and are allowed to continue our piracy and freedomspinning in peace.

   Much Hope and new life,

   Miss CLScarlett xx


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment