'Writers are liars by nature, but just because of that, don't discount us. For it is through our lies that we tell the truth. Our stories become the mask.'

Monday 1 April 2013

Breathe....and Awaay we go.

 
We're waiting for you.
 
The news it seemed, was hard to take...
I have my dear friends,
been called away...
through time and space another day,
a message from the Sinister Meeting Room to myself ayah...
for once I must go on alone,
and I'm sorry that lately they have fallen through with you...
there were many a disgruntled guest,
who were most upset that no second or third Easter feast was held...
yet compensation shall come,
and a little bit of fun...
but for now I must go,
I can not tell you what they have told me...
as a blood oath has been made,
but what I will relate...
is that they have hooked me line and sinker with their request,
and they know what beckons me...
so into the boat I shall step,
and let it carry me far from here...
through the deep and the blue,
 

through stormy spaces they bare me...
and into lagoons and broken reefs,
we sail...
we row,
on and on...
until the sunlight grows small in the distance,
and the horizon is flat...
I am entering another self-imposed isolation you see,
and once I come back...
there shall be merry-making for thee,
for I love you all...
and hope you will wait,
so that I can give a gift or two to you...
upon my return back,
for now...
rest in the amber and twilight,
make it your nest...
and the evening light your coat,
spin the breeze about you...
in an all-consuming web,
and feel your blood spasming beneath your skin...
feel each moment,
breathe.
 
 


Miss CLScarlett xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment