'Writers are liars by nature, but just because of that, don't discount us. For it is through our lies that we tell the truth. Our stories become the mask.'

Monday 18 February 2013

The Wind-Eddies that Grew wings and Sang a Song for Thee...oh horizon Melt...

 
 

 
I feel as though Autumn and Winter is stretching out their claws to reach me...
that the days are becoming shorter and more filled with violent and magnificent weather.
I was absolutely drenched riding home from work on the small electric bike I have...
Meteors in other countries and yes,
a fabulously crazy world we live in.
 
Ah...but dear friends, I know I have not written to you for a while.
The wind has become my soul...
and each night the rain embeds itself in my skin,
All I feel beneath my feet and toes is mud and rushing liquid...
the fiery-storm-skies bellow down at me,
and the streetlights blink on...
as I pass them byy,
Chase the fevers and chills away with burning hot showers...
Moon-Teas and caramel mochas,
Huddle inside...
and watch the world up-end itself,
hoping for another Sunny day...
But at the same time,
they whisper...
we whisper,
the rain isn't so bad...
it washes away how we were and what we've done,
and each night I can feel it remaking me...
these storms,
To ride the eddies...
and the false wind-starts,
to dive into breathless...
everlasting paths of shattering reflections,
This is our Day.
 

A moody blizzard for you...
a Moody monsoon for thee.
We shall become the fish...
that swim in its' wake.
And perhaps one day we shall wake up to find...
that we have grown gills and scales.
To a paler, stiller land I leave you...
I go there now,
to wait for you...
and hope that you will journey there too,
we only live once...
and I shall only ever be 21 once,
Search for me...
and the ghouls that trail my shadows,
for the place of soft breezes...
and wide opens,
By Sweet Dwarka...
we make our rest,
between the lazy sun.
 


  Much Love and warmer weathers and Dreams,
  Miss CLScarlett xx

  P.S. I promise to Blog more...even if it is at one in the morning...or that I'll try :]
 

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment