'Writers are liars by nature, but just because of that, don't discount us. For it is through our lies that we tell the truth. Our stories become the mask.'

Monday 25 February 2013

Reminiscent...my 7665th Day Sunshine and Gloom Party...



 
Welcome...
to my Sunshine and Gloom Party.
 
7665 days I've been alive...
give or take a few,
the view was very nice from inside...
and I've saved a slice of Black forest cake for you,
the celebrations began...
in weather like mud,
with thin and frayed ribbons about flute stems..
my colour of heart,
and a mad second face...
we are the insane,
we say we claim...
Blinker flashes of memory,
with a feel stolen from islands...
songs of my soul,
and memory too...
twisted our night away,
those I care so very much about...
closer to me than this,
we swayed and dined...
drunk punch and wine,
as the hours aged and I felt the darkness crawl away...
 
 
Cold tiles beneath my feet,
the unveling of the night...
and a bottle of malibu in my hand,
and finally there was rest...
 another day passed,
and another piece of my heart joined me...
we ate sushi and talked,
felt the wonder of the world...
spoke about darkness and light,
before the spirit of the city revealed itself...
from a view up lightyears away,
after which we wandered hotel halls...
and gazed at brilliant glass,
watched the many stages of life...
 
 
Early morning blues,
wake me instead...
but the peace of the day is quick to embrace me,
as I find more of my dear friends...
through the magical lights of a building,
where a million different sounds and useless colour combine...
to create a world,
that brightens our heart...
then to pancakes in our quaky paradise,
and an airy room with Basil growing from the tables...
clear ice,
then upon a small oasis...
atop a concrete carpark we wandered,
and past a wall that spat fire, and demons, and fabulous hues...
until finally the plane calls...
finally the plane beckons,
and all is broken up again...
we are lifted from this earth for a last time,
and I wish I could do it all again.
 
 

 

 
 
           The photo just above was from my brothers birthday party earlier this month. Another wonderful and enjoyable night. Mainly I just feel worn out...and reminiscent...:]
 
    It's still raining here...and sometimes I wonder if it will ever stop. Maybe it's not meant to, maybe I need it.
 
    Much Love and Birthday thanks...
    Miss CLScarlett xx
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment