'Writers are liars by nature, but just because of that, don't discount us. For it is through our lies that we tell the truth. Our stories become the mask.'

Sunday 6 January 2013

La La Luna...

 
 

A small bow of greeting,
to you dear friend...
a pat on the back and a gift of choice,
to listen to these few words I will expell...
to you,
'I happened to be floating on a cloud the other week,
dots appearing on my hands...
I stepped down the staircase of atoms and ice whisps,
and made my way through the lands...
A kite it soared in my head every evening and dawn,
while the sparrows collected tears and bees...
and the moths sung softly to my ears,
The moon was a neon sign...
and it pulsed with pure silver light,
alive and magnificent...
imprinted in the space between my mind and skull,
Music was a yarbling force that snuck into my pores....
Curled itself up in the finest of ways,
and then I fought my demons...
a worrying bunch,
a pale man in a white suite...
the colour of small crushed bones,
his legs were like a spiders and three metres long at least...
or most,
A face frozen solid he scattered around...
but left me be for a short time,
then came the boiling mass...
a shifting chaos of dark limbs,
But no hands or feet or body parts,
just these limbs...
when black suite becomes the very skin,
whatever I envisioned appeared in the mass...
an eye,
a grasping hand...
then it too swirled away,
and look who decided next to play....
a grotesque version of my dear Sodom,
Thinly stretched like phantom or gouel...
wavering slightly,
violently...
as though he were about to move,
his eyes faced ever at me...
with a yawning grin of teeth like razors,
an impossible grin that would make one scream...
He stared at me and he wouldn't let me go,
and in his right hand was a mannequin doll...
that shone a horrible bright white light,
a cold light....
Eventually I escaped the chaos and noise,
to a more peaceful spot...
of green and gold,
I shall be absent for a short time...
no longer than a breath,
but I daresay you my friend...
will be far more older,
set firmer in the earth.

 
 
  Love, love, love you all,
 
  Miss CLScarlett xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment