'Writers are liars by nature, but just because of that, don't discount us. For it is through our lies that we tell the truth. Our stories become the mask.'

Sunday 13 January 2013

A round of Chesnut Bolters and a miriad of Human fidlings...oh my oh may

 
 
Alive, real...
 
 
You can feel it in your blood...like a whirring, fizz-burst pulse,
 as though your lifestream were a schnapps drink...
an absentmindedness.

It's funny, what constitutes as real,
or as reality...

Take the idea of the sky, or the sky itself.
We know that the sky is blue,
and that it really is only a result of a magic trick of light and particles...
but what if,
the thing we believe is blue...
is actually red?
What if blue is red,
or that when you see blue I see red?

I mean we can't know for sure? Can we...:]

Of my life right now....
a collection of fragments;

Alpakas that can only partially be built,
greyhound skin against earth,
discarded cider bottles and...
brief sparks,
flashes and reaching growths,
of the branches of the trees that nest in my skull...
illuminated doors into eternity,
flare to life...
dragons watching me from beyond my computer screen,
and from between my thoughts...
cats that wrap about my feet and,
dreams...
Shadow thoughts chase delusions through my labyrinth,
and pinpoints of flame and vision illuminate my way...
despite the darkness,
and he is there...
a thousand different faces but in the end,
only one.

'We are a cursed breed Dr. Watson,
a cursed breed...
we do what we don't
and we don't what we do...
and neither really matter,
because the more we loved the more it was taken...
yet some part of it still remained,
and that mattered.'



I had a thought,
to collect every cider bottle I ever drink and do something with them.
To not just let them be scrap and old and worn things,
but something that could change and survive...
new ideas are coming to me,
and lately what has filled my heart has been whinnie the poo.
(Other things - a certain friend too - have also filled me).
But it's such an older and lovely tale,
and there's so many truths about what the characters say in it...
such simple beautiful truth.

Of the earth I miss these things:

a creature I love which was taken by the darkness.
a ghostland I love but was moved from my sight.
a friend I love but who is miles away from me.

One day everything we've lost will return to us.
But until then the monsters still lurk...
But we continue.





Much Love,
 
  and hoping that my computer will soon be fixed and allow me to upload more pictures here.
 
Miss CLScarlett xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment