'Writers are liars by nature, but just because of that, don't discount us. For it is through our lies that we tell the truth. Our stories become the mask.'

Saturday 8 June 2013

A SnoooooooZe through Space........



Reaching out through the wires....
we reach,
Staring out into the stinging salt and blue....
we stare,
I saw the world raging the other night....
sometime past two a.m.,
Stood in the swaying wind....
and saw the trees dripping tears,
while the rain gently swept,
away.
The sea is seeping into our soul....
into the land and earth,
one day perhaps it will cover us here....
and enable us to forget,
We are shattering....
within our walls and on the thrones we build,
our faces hide the masks that we wear inside....
a million different faces staring back,
I pull aside curtains...
look through grimy windows,
and see them....
in the reflections of our self,
when we close our eyes....
a million different masks creep and look back,
 
 
I had a dream....
that my heart had become a stone,
that my arms were covered with scratches....
from trying to find a pulse,
they have faded you see....
and we have been worn away,
I can no longer see for the fog that covers my eyes....
or for the voices that whisper in my ears,
winding down....
tunes wind back up,
to touch what is left....
of us,
I close a door....
but there's always another to close,
plagued plagued plagued....
we are by the trailing twines,
that shackle our limbs....
and tear us ever towards the ground,
here's the deal cries he[fate] who built the twines....
keep running and scampering,
because if you fall you'll be dragged through the rough....
and if you stand you are dragged closer to death,
Tides turn....
and we are swept away again,
Travel down river with us....
beyond the streams and the gullies,
and the small nooks and coves that lace the world....
travelling through a bend in time,
to where the elephants are white....
and the sea breaks gently,
on pale stone....
 


It is always here we fly to,
always here....
where the sounds are quieter,
and the soul stiller.....
still.
 
 
    Well I have decided that I am going away for three days soon. I shall hop on a plane and disappear for a while. Won't say where but its' what I need. Feeling outside of myself lately...un-tethered.
 
 
     Things come about....always.
 
Much Love and risk....
   Miss CLScarlett xx
 

 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment