'Writers are liars by nature, but just because of that, don't discount us. For it is through our lies that we tell the truth. Our stories become the mask.'

Sunday 25 November 2012

A Malient View of Dogma and Cloudlesness For You.

 
 
 
Things connect...I believe...
like tiny strands on a billion-strand network
of the most delicate computer.
 
And we all can snap so easily...and break so hard.
Turns out fate enjoys freezing us cold every once in a black moon,
But Oh the...thrill and otherworldly light life takes on when you...
believe that you're going to die.
 
It's not how people expect...
that looming shadow always trailing you,
That has a physical weight almost.
Death has brushed up against me closer than normal lately,
and it's taken me on a trip: in a manner of speaking.
 
All I understand about it is that I'm glad a majority of it has passed...
what still remains is merely like an impression,
and the even greater belief that anything can and possibly will happen.
It's...
it's the sort of mad, terribly sad and furious desperation
that you see in the movie,
Blade Runner,
with the Replicants of real people.
They burn ferociously bright but die younger than any other,
and just the fact that they know they will die...
sends them into that state of mind.
 
Recklesness of a sort goes hand in hand with close encounters.
 
A light switched on,
and a Blade gently pressed to my heart...
sometimes you can't feel any of it,
Sometimes it's all there is,
and the world pales...
and the voices call.
 
 

 
I grew wings yesterday...
and flew away to a place,
Where I saw old friends,
and drank down the violet tonic
and danced in an empty pub.
 
       Oh really darlings...it was my friends' 21st birthday...and the last time I went to one of hers, we all went to a midnight screening and dress-up themed Harry Potter event. :] I know...such a dork heyy?
The dress is awesome...if I can be a gal about it :]...
Very goth and from this curious little place that I found up a narrow staircase that always
has equally curious music playing and a somehow nice but somehow off-beat scent to it.
TrashMonkey....
 
I am in love...
 
   But I dressed in my winged shoes, my dark Alice dress, my home-made wings and racoon-baby-ring eye shadows...was soo fun. :]
 
Hell Bunny...
 
A few days ago...the door to eternity opened up to me again...
as it usually does at nighttime.
But, maybe it's just that...like when I mentioned that one time that sometimes I feel like when I walk along a path, the trees and air around me and to my sides somehow...
presses in against me.
But in the case I'm referring to, it was so intense,
that I could actually pick up bits and peices of how others were and felt,
just from a brief glance or way...
and heyy, maybe I am imaging it all, but it sure feels real,
and...
Sometimes I hate it, sometimes I love it...
Because it's not so much from wanting others to just be happy and okay,
but more that if they aren't...
I pick up all they're off and pain-ridden emotions.
 
Perhaps not so melodramatic as that hehe :], but sometimes it's like that.
 
In fact, it's exactly like this movie preview I saw ages ago where the main character had the ability to see auras and shapes and presences in all these brilliant colours around certain people where no one else could.
:]
Believe what you want to believe dear friends, but there's always unexplainable things I think,
and explaining them...or trying to understand them kinda...
unravels them.
 

 
A touch, a soft breath...
Takes the wind soaring,
to a bed...a land, a place.
I once dreamt...of a red mirror room.
Each dream I'd have of it,
I'd know it was there...
Waiting for me,
Like some strangely calling land.
I'd scamper through corridors,
and down winding ways,
to Find what had eluded me...
a Spell in-bound Bound.
I walk along a path,
I walk along a bridge until I come...
To a place where I choose,
I choose to walk past the gentlemen There...
they bow to me,
With Lost Star eyes...
a Darkness that glistens and draws me in,
With soft acknowledgements and suave calls...
Yet I turn,
and they watch me pass...
Wise and yet hungry smiles on their suddenly sharp faces,
Until I am gone,
and I have lost sight...
But I continue,
And it goes round,
and further in and to...
Darker,
But it is always darker between the light and the shades.
The shades are more beautiful,
for their...
Hidden-ness.
Call, call...
and slip through the edges,
Until one can look into the mirrors hidden behind the scarlet curtains of that room,
And see oneself, ourselves...as we actually are.
 
 

 
An umbrella for you love...
Whispers, whispers.
Stay with me,
and always watch the ocean...
Because one day,
It will be where They appear.
And where we will go...
When it's edgeless,
and we're edgeless,
and we are given our Eyes...
again.

 
 
 
 
Much Love,
 
Miss CLScarlett xx

 



No comments:

Post a Comment