'Writers are liars by nature, but just because of that, don't discount us. For it is through our lies that we tell the truth. Our stories become the mask.'

Sunday 7 October 2012

A Prodesgant Way of Being Blue...

 
  Maybe I'll change my hair to blue...or scarlett red...
Maybe I'll get another tattoo...
you know, this is my tag-line on Deviantart:
 
Red Emperor. Homeland of Coral, Rain and wind. Summer Monkey. Prisoner to the typewriter. My skin smells of sugar and my oven's always warm. I remember the light, so as to not forget that the darkness is only a demon I know...and one day he will be gone. 
 
 So true...
 
You know, I have issues [well that much was already certain heehee], with the idea that shyness means being terrified or unconfident.
 
   It is in ways...but say, for me...I often just don't speak [because I usually say stupid shit when I speak, and get into messes], and I don't always like confrontation true, I don't like people to be unhappy but...doesn't mean I don't have confidence in myself. But...this isn't about me. It's a type of strength in some ways. Listening, watching...I am the guardian...and I'd rather be the one advising and listening from behind the throne than the one on the throne itself.
 
   How messed up is it that I like the idea of a shapeshifting manipulator? That it attracts me. Well...each to their own.
 
   :]
 
    I've also realized that I don't care if the process leading up to my books being published takes years. I want to do this properly, and to go the hard yards. I'm happy to...and as insane as it is, I'll keep at it.
 
  
 
Do you like it? I can envision C.L.Scarlett typing away stories to change and destroy people on this. It's being mailed to me as I speak...and I'm already in love with it.
 
Can I give you a few strange facts about myself?
 
- I could once understand birds.
- I have written 7 1/2 books including ten illustrated documentaries out of twelve of a group of fictional islands.
- I spent a year completing a mural on my bedroom wall.
- I am jinxed.
- Sometimes, I hate myself as much as I love myself...
 
Anyway, enough rubbish about me...and can I be completely honest and say that the whole idea of this Blog was that I really did want to hear from other people I know?
 
I don't care if you only know me through facebook...I just really want to hear your opinion and ideas about everything...as it is, I feel that I'm just talking to myself here. :]
 
Also, of my list of things completed before 'the end of the world', I've gone to the beach more, lost more weight and I'm writing much better.
 
Doesn't matter really.
 
I'll leave you with a small pleasure...and love...
 
 
 
If you want to know what I'm really all about, watch the music video of The Truth by Pnau.
If you've watched it, you'll know what I mean by the scorpian-guy, and that when I tell you that my Sodom is a mix between him and the white Elf prince from Hellboy II: Golden Army, it's true.
 
Also, in case I have never explained who he is fully or if you're new to this Blog, the guy I refer to as Sodom, is this:
 
He is tall, very heavy-set shoulders, [and yes, a six-pack, as cliche as that sounds], white skin, white eyes, white long hair, wears white Arab pants and no shirt but a calf-length white cloak-coat. He is my confidante and tormentor, comforter, teaser...a shape shifter, a demon, a human, inhuman,.
He is Mr. White n S, and many other things.
 
How is it that I trust him more than any other?
 
But he's the closest to my mind, and [ a secret], the more I go through my life lately, the more I realize that the difference between the Cara from my series and myself, is a lot smaller than I believed.
 
But...I love my life at the moment, and as odd as it sounds, I sooo, love the simple process of typing words onto the computer. :]
Anything simple.
 

 
she held the box up to her ear and shook it gently from side to side, listening for a tell-tale rattle or clink. But instead, she was amazed to hear the tiniest of sounds, so distant and strange that whenever she tried to think of it later, it was almost impossible to remember. The closest she could get was to imagine a waterfall of stars tumbling through space, each one splashing silver notes into the darkness…
 
Steve Voake - The Starlight Conspiracy
 
¯
 
Its’ song came to me in the deepest of nights,
with the softest of tunes - it spoke to me of eternity, of starlit, lavender nights and oceans filled with planets…
Its’ eyes saw the depths of all knowledge,
the depth of each heart - each waking moment…
Cool waters tumbled as chimes through a million mirrors into my ears - its’ dark coolness lighting up an unseen path…
Beads of water, shining like the sun, streaked through the sky - the object dancing and filling my mind with its’ soft, caressing notes of insence devine…
Taking me into a world of colours as I gazed upon it…
the most beautiful object in the world.
 
Cara Lee Scarlett - The Most Beautiful Object in the World.
 
Captive...these are two poems, one I wrote, inspired the other and both a love of mine. Listen to Enigma, if you want epic music...
 
Much Love,
 
Miss CLScarlett xx
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment