'Writers are liars by nature, but just because of that, don't discount us. For it is through our lies that we tell the truth. Our stories become the mask.'

Saturday 11 April 2015

Sleeping Universes Out Way...

 
Last Words of
Tom Whitman:
 
'Imaginareum.'
 
 
 
 
'I'd hoped to hear the chords played again one day,
Without them I am lost in this nothingness...
Wandering after far off music,
in a desert of ashes...
If the tune had a colour,
it would be a mixture of pink and red...
Constantly afraid of it fading away,
terrified of the silence that may come...
My final memories are pulling me to the end of a black alley.
There's a door in the darkness,
I struggle to find my way through the door...
I can hear it clearly now,
The most beautiful melody ever created by man...
I enter the room,
and there forever remains...
that change from G to E minor.'
 
 
 
 
We are haunted by these shadows of ours...
the world that sometimes,
is more real to us than this...
This now.
Autumn leaves are falling in my soul...
and he has come back for me,
to take me far from here...
he was always waiting,
but now I go far away...
I must,
and until then...
I bid you,
Farewell.
 
Miss C.L.Scarlett xx
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment