'Writers are liars by nature, but just because of that, don't discount us. For it is through our lies that we tell the truth. Our stories become the mask.'

Wednesday 6 March 2013

We Threaded our Souls with the twine of Forgetting...until we had Recalled, the name of our Souls...



Have you ever had an inkling?
That you're in a situation...or even just a place and out of nowhere it feels familiar or greater or something...
something that you can't define?
I have the feeling that sometimes it's the golden trail that opens the doorway into eternity: like a sudden expanding in my mind, that gives me inspiration and muses for my writing and life.
But, sometimes it's just that feeling itself: that somehow you've re-connected to a greater part of the heart of the world...
Sounding new-agey?? Yess Scar I do believe you are...
oh dear...oh myy ;]
Ah then, shall we not throw ourselves head-first into the deep dark then?
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy not?
 
After all you've smiled a bit...
you've been surrounded by light and life,
yet come now dearest...
don't be shy,
as it is such a bore to live such a life...
don't you think?
Welcome to the Darkness...
the place of deep lagoons,
where it is impossible to tell...
if your skin sparkles with water or scales anew,
and the cold numbness alwayyys...
transforms into a warm embrace,
we live to die the emptiness away...
 

and face our new face,
but do not fear...
for that only feeds your demise,
to co-exist with the Dark...
you must,
perform the crime, drink the wine...
with a jesters smile upon your face,
and pokerface haunted eyes...
to reflect against those who seek to look within,
youuuu....
we are puppeteers to the empty and,
puppets to the starving...
we can grant you power upon power though,
come now my dear...
did you not think there'd be a price?
In every history the greatest strive and arrive through pain...
there is no victory without the darkness to bite,
and bite we doo...
yet none shall fear anyone more than you,
and the power shall be yours...
.........
.....
...
letters....
.....torn
.......away from Dar....ss
towards....
..............
.....
...
light...
 
 
The Sinister Meeting Room apologises deeply and with great heartache for the ordeal of just before. We were momentarily taken over by the enigmatic Mr. White n S...who took us quite without warning,
needless to say...
it shall not happen again.
 
Nice try...but highly unlikely.
 
SAIL!

This is how I show my love.
I made it in my mind because
I blame it on my ADD baby.

This is how an angel dies
Blame it on my own sick pride
Blame it on my ADD baby

SAIL!

SAIL!

SAIL!

SAIL!

SAIL!


We sail away from the world we know,
hold the hands of your love tighter because...
sometimes a second can feel like eternity,
and sometimes eternities pass before we can have second...
things work out and shift and change,
and we shall survive the end.
 
 
   Feeling multipersonalityuniversalstrange...harharhar,
     Slowly developing my ideas for stories and hoping that next pay day I can get a critique for my book...a line-by-line edit.
 
      Hoping that there is less darkness in your life than light,
      Much Love,
      Miss CLScarlett xx
 
 
 
      
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment