'Writers are liars by nature, but just because of that, don't discount us. For it is through our lies that we tell the truth. Our stories become the mask.'

Thursday 20 December 2012

Lilac Shadows and a Shade of Darkness brighter than the Sun...whome I love.



Chimes beat...as the heat it slips,
away...
like a dream long-gone,
and in the streets,
the rivers meet...
and snow falls by the roadside,
A cherry tree to guide you through the storm,
and a pair of strong arms and wings...
to call your own.
We meet in the shadows,
and lilac light...
to throw kisses and wishes under the
mistletoe.
We sleep the sleep of forgetting,
as the red snow falls...
and we are carried,
carried,
far away from here.
Listen to the silence...
the cold it reflects,
what's there Beyond,
and merely listening to the tones...
opens the gateway.
Step through,
let your blizzard swirl...
Keep the tea-light held high,
and embrace the cold.

Dedicated to someone I care very much about.

  I feel lavishly exuberant....
     Breathtakingly exhilarated.
In other words...I'm happy to be writing to you, dear dear ones. And hey, I hate to admit to it...but I am a mortally romantic creature, and I do so love Christmas time. (I know, you've heard it enough heyy).

   Songs themed by this time and the craving for snow and pale times fill me the more by the day...
But....
   I fear that I feel the need to apologise to everyone who has been decent enough to keep reading or (occasionally read) this Blog. Yes...I pulled another number on you all. I said I'd host an end-of-the-world party and, I didn't. I said that I'd be much more involved in that whole list and I haven't, so I am sorry.
   We have no control over where events will take us, and lately my life has been filled with the working hours. However, surprisingly - even for me - a great number of things on the entire list have been fulfilled:
   
    Playing chess. Experiencing love. Going to the beach more. Writing more and putting my writing plan into action. Discovering a few theories and ideas. Partying more...

    I still haven't invented something....which was on the list mind, but I think, considering everything...it's a good achievement. Although, it has kinda freaked me out that as soon as I made the list pretty much...things started to come true on it! Call me superstitious, but...it seemed to me that if this has all just started to come true, then maybe something will happen after the 21st, today?


  I have decided however that since it is Christmas, and the...end is nigh hehe, I shan't get into the big deep dark stuff I usually get into. I think, being close to people we know and care about and just...I know, cliche huh? But if the world is going to end, I plan to drink all day...and just do normal things, go out to a movie with my mum and then write. :]

   To all those who love and fear and laugh and...:] whatever else, I wish you a jolly old time and a million-billion Christmas joys....or if you're not into these sort of festivities...I still wish you a good time.

  Much Love,

  Miss CLScarlett xx

 P.S. I saw a movie today called The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Never read the book but...my gosh, it wasn't what I expected, and...I understood. Seriously, if anyone else (kinda like me), experiences tormentors in the mind through memories or just thoughts....or circumstances: you're not alone. Cliche I know, but...it's true. Sometimes we do forget...when we build walls and faces and mirrors around us to not let people see the chaos underneath our skin...that we can't even control about its' being there. And in that, we can forget eventually that the mask we wear is a mask, and soon they become our real faces. Sometimes we forget to believe or understand that there were and are still good parts to us, and that the darkness isn't who we are.
   I love you guys, everyone I've known or don't...so much. I love the idea of you, and even if I don't care for myself...at least I care for you.

  Scar xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment